Wednesday 13 January 2010

My Beard...



So the missus wants me to shave it, I want to keep growing it, its a tough one because I am not the one who has to kiss me (not when anyones looking anyway.) So I would really like to know your views on this subject, let me know by taking part in the poll on the front left of the homepage of my blog, also why not comment below.


(update) Looks like it is staying, for now at least.  The results of the poll are posted below, I was hoping for a larger number of votes I guess asking everyone for 2 clicks of the mouse was too much to ask. But thank you if you did take the time to vote.




Chris

6 comments:

  1. go for it chris your awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dont want you to shave it off compleatly, i want you to shorten it. i swear i shall not kiss you if you grow a full beard !!!
    jessica x

    ReplyDelete
  3. go for it Jesus.lol.kat

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks awesome, you suit it, but then again if I had to kiss what looked like the arse end of a grizzly bear I would tell you to shave it! it's down to you mate!! .....Hardy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't lose the beard, because you might find it again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. trim it! i keep telling ben that he needs to do this, it doesnt need shaving offf, it needs timming!!!

    ReplyDelete