Tuesday 12 January 2010

Cex-ual Harassment





So last Saturday night I allowed the missus to have a night out in the dives that litter this crap hole of a town (that’s just the type of guy I am, generous to a fault.) She went out with her sister and had a good night. However when it comes to kicking out time the missus thought it would be a good idea for herself, her sister and some random guy they met out that night to come back to our house. The intention being that the wife’s sister and this guy would eventually go back to her house. So a little later (at around 4 o’clock I might add) the sisters taxi arrived and the heartless bitch that she is jumped in, rode off and left this random here at our house. Great.



The other half and I had seen this guy around the town a few times over the years and we knew that he worked in the local CEX store in the town, he looked like the typical games shop worker albeit with slightly shorter greasy hair than the rest but still you get the picture.

Now the missus was left in the hallway with this guy and he starts trying to come on to her, IN THE FAMILY HOME. what the fuck was going through his mind? Did he think that MY girlfriend was gonna start getting down and dirty with him while the kids and I slept upstairs? So the come on lasted for a good 10-15 mins and it resulted in my girlfriend having to basically push him out of the door.

Back to today and in preparation for getting a PS3, which I should be getting tomorrow hopefully, I decided to look for a certain game I have wanted for a while. So I had a look in the CEX shop for said game, found it and take it to the till. Guess who served me? DING DING!

At this point I was fuming and wondering what the hell (if anything) I should do. I began fantasizing about saying things like “stay the fuck away from my girl” while beating him to a bloody pulp, much like that scene in high fidelity where John Cusack is visited in his shop by his ex’s new boyfriend, Tim Robbins (rocking a ponytail.) In the end I settled for the simple “cheers”. I think he felt the anger.

So that was that, I will take that as a win for me. He will think twice before crossing me again, as should you all.

Chris

1 comment: