Sunday 23 May 2010

Grinds My Gears


Unsolicited Emails



This was an email I received today, just thought I would share it with my fellow readers of this here blog.

From Ms.Divine to you my dear,




On going through your profile,I decided to send you this mail because i will like us to get to know each other very well so that i can inform you of my reason to reaching you which got me interested in you and appreciate your maturity because i like matured minded person.
Reply me so that i can send you more informations about myself and explain more about my future to settle down and get married and also go into investments with you.
I have my pictures to send you and explain more about myself as soon as i hear from you.
I will be awaiting to hear from you.

Your's Affectionately,

Ms.Divine.


Now you would have to be pretty stupid to fall for this wouldn't you?  Who would actually be taken in by this sort of thing? I have got loads of emails like this one, all with horrible broken english, saying stuff like I have won the lottery in some random country.  Maybe I give out my email on too many shady sites but JESUS CHRIST leave me alone.

Right now that rant is over I'm off to buy ms Devine a new handbag with my winnings

Chris






No comments:

Post a Comment