Thursday 20 May 2010

Hello Stranger



So I haven’t been around these parts in a while and I'm sorry but I have no real reasons apart from utter laziness on my part and I really don’t give a shit for that I am truly sorry.

Ready for the excuses?

Quite a lot has happened to me since we last spoke, I almost lost everything I love (not getting into this on here) but let’s just say I was stupid and by stupid I mean COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY STUPID BEYOND BELIEF. But things are on the up so it’s all good.
I also got a promotion at work, no longer am I just a 'Sales Expert' at Jessops, I am now 'Team Leader' or assistant manager if you'd prefer (AND I DO BLOODY PREFER ALLRIGHT!?) which apart from the pay increase at the end of the month means I now spend more time at work than I do not at work which is cutting into my 'sitting on my arse in front of the computer time'.

So that’s what I am blaming for the fact that I haven't been round here in a while.











No comments:

Post a Comment