Sunday 13 June 2010

The Chris Scott guide to a productive week off work

So the past week I have had the great luxury of having a whole week off work, a whole 7 days to do everything and anything I want. I was gonna take full advantage of this once-in-a-blue-moon opportunity and I think I did well, what do you think?




Monday


• Woke up at 9, rolled back over and went back to sleep

• Woke up at 10

• Waited for missus to get ready

• Went into town at 1 and broke the lift in the Cornmill Shopping Centre (I pressed the button one too many times and the lift refused to come. Walked past later on and there was an “out of order” sign on it.)

• Got home at 2:30

• Sat at the computer until 10

• Bickered with the missus

• Watched Cloverfield



Tuesday

• Woke up at 10:30

• Waited for missus to get ready

• Went to Sainsburys at 2:30 (in the pouring rain) and got stuck behind the same two old people, walking at bloody old persons pace, first on the way to Sainsburys, then in Sainsburys and coming out of Sainsburys. So got very wet thanks to these coffin-dodgers

• Got home and had a power nap till 5:30

• Had sex at 7

• Tidied up computer desk till 10

• Internet till bedtime



Wednesday

• Woke up at 9:45

• Waited for missus to get ready

• Went into town at 12 (lift working again)

• Got back home at 1:30

• Got fish bites and chips from chip shop

• Watched Big Brother Launch (meh)





Thursday

• Woke up at 10:15

• Waited for missus to get ready

• Went into town at 1:30

• Took offspring to the soft play area (waved to a friend who didn’t see me, or just ignored me)

• Ordered chicken wings for tea

• Messed around on photoshop

• Had a bubble bath (because I am so manly)



Friday

• Got up at 10

• Went round to see my mum at 1. Was banging my head on a brick wall trying to explain to my mum how it was IMPOSSIBLE for the government to take £5 from a packet of cigarettes that cost £4.

• Had KFC for dinner

• Got home at 5

• On internet for rest of night



Saturday

• Got up at 10

• Had ice-cream for breakfast (felt sick for rest of morning)

• Waited for missus and kids to get ready

• Had a play fight with the missus (I won, I.D.S.T)

• Went into town at 3

• Went to sainsburys

• Called into work to catch up

• Updated blog



Sunday

• Woke up at 10

• Went to put on my freshly washed lazy-day trousers, and found out that they had shrunk about 6”

• Was going to go to Sainsburys to get Sunday lunch stuff, but noticed it was raining so had chips instead

• Listened to a few podcasts

• Updated blog

It is now 4pm so now I gotta predict the future as to what I will be doing for the rest of the night. Looking at the past week I can pretty much say with good authority that I will be mostly sitting exactly where I am now up until I have another manly bubble bath then take my pretty little self back to bed.



Chris





1 comment:

  1. ha ha well after reading this darling it looks like you only have a bath once a week and we only do you know what once a week, which we both know isnt true, lol! and just to make it clear you did not win that play fight! oh and you did miss out all the little power naps you have during the day. x

    ReplyDelete